Care Center, Inc.
Helping People Cope.
Helping People Change.
GCC provides transportation services and is the designated Community Transportation Coordinator (CTC) for Monroe County. The CTC is responsible for administering a countywide system of transportation for all Monroe citizens who are transportation disadvantaged.
For transportation information or to schedule a ride, call:
(305) 434-7660, Option #2
Please provide 48 hours notice for in-county trips and 72 hours for out-of-county trips.
Additional transportation services available in Monroe County:
Adobe Acrobat required to open report
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychological Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or marital status.