Care Center, Inc.
Helping People Cope.
Helping People Change.
Guidance/Care Center gratefully acknowledges those that support us:
- Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Monroe County Board of County Commissioners
- Monroe County School District
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office
- South Florida Behavioral Health Network
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychological Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or marital status.